GRIDlink T24 for New Construction
Meets California Title 24 requirements
California Demand response building code requirements are generally triggered by the construction of or additions to facilities but may also be triggered by the replacement of specific pieces of equipment. The building code requires:
The ability to participate in demand response events.
GRIDlink T24 achieves all the Title 24 requirements in an easy to install package. Later when the property owner wishes to participate with the Utility in Open ADR, it can be enabled remotely for immediate use or at a later date.
- Open ADR 2.0a/b certified
- Cost effective – saves time and money
- Simple to install
- No special training required
- Test locally with a manual Test Button
- 1 Ethernet port for connection to local network (needed for testing)
- Embedded Cellular (can be activated if local network not available)
- Cell can be configured to “Fail Over” if local network is lost.
- Free remote test included for demonstration
- Optional NEMA 4 Enclosure for out door enviroments
- Ideal for rooftop HVAC applications
- Complete with AC to DC power supply & 15A DPDT relay
- Open ADR Certified 2.0a & b
Whether it is new construction or upgrading existing equipment, GRIDlink makes it easy for the Contractor to meet California Demand Response building code requirements in Title 24.
Testing locally is also easy using the manual push button.
OEM inquiries welcomed!