POWER (24 VDC ± 10%)
- 200 mA min., without expansion card
- 1 Amp maximum with expansion card fitted
- Must use NEC Class 2 or Limited Power Source (LPS) rated power supply.
- USB/PG Port: Adheres to USB specification 1.1. Device only using Type B connection
- Serial Ports: Format and Baud Rates for each port are individually software programmable up to 115,200 baud.
- RS232/PG Port: RS232 port via RJ12
- COMMS Ports: RS422/485 port via RJ45, and RS232 port via RJ12 DH485 TXEN: Transmit enable; open collector, VOH = 15 VDC, VOL = 0.5 V @ 25 mA max.
- Ethernet Port: 10 BASE-T / 100 BASE-TX RJ45 jack is wired as a NIC (Network Interface Card)
- STS – Status LED indicates condition of Data Station.
- TX/RX – Transmit/Receive LEDs show serial activity.
- Ethernet – Link and activity LEDs.
- CF – CompactFlash LED indicates card status and read/write activity
- On-board User Memory: 4 Mbytes of non-volatile Flash memory.
- On-board SDRAM: 2 Mbytes
- Memory Card: CompactFlash Type II slot for Type I and Type II cards. Used for optional database storage only
- Typical accuracy is less than one minute per month drift.
- Battery: Lithium Coin Cell. Typical lifetime of 10 years at 25 ºC.
- A “Battery Low” system variable is available so that the programmer can choose specific action(s) to occur when the battery voltage drops below its nominal voltage. This unit is NOT field serviceable. All work must be done by a qualified technician.
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to 70 °C
- Storage Temperature Range: -30 to 70 °C
- Operating and Storage Humidity: 80% max relative humidity, non-condensing, from 0 to 50 °C
- Vibration to IEC 68-2-6: Operational 5 to 150 Hz, 2 g.
- Shock to IEC 68-2-27: Operational 30 g
- Altitude: Up to 2000 meters 7
- Case body is burgundy high impact plastic and stainless steel. For indoor use only. Installation Category II, Pollution Degree 2.
- Removable wire clamp screw terminal block. Wire Gage Capacity: 24 AWG to 12 AWG Torque: 4.45 to 5.34 in/lb (0.5 to 0.6 N-m)
- Snaps onto standard DIN style top hat (T) profile mounting rails according to EN50022 -35 x 7.5 and -35 x 15.
CERTIFICATIONS AND COMPLIANCES
- CE Approved EN 61326-1 Immunity to Industrial Locations Emission CISPR 11 Class A
- Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control, and laboratory use:
- EN 61010-1: General Requirements
- EN 61010-2-201: Particular Requirements for Control Equipment
- RoHS Compliant
- UL Listed: File #E302106 UL Hazardous: File #E317425
- ABS Certificate #09-HS426719-B-4-PDA