Remote Meter Reading using Cloud Technology
Powerful meter reading capability comes standard on all GRIDlink products. If you need a quick and easy way to read meter data remotely then the GRIDlink MVmeter is the solution.
As a standalone solution, GRIDlink MVmeter can be installed in the local area network and pump meter readings to the GRIDview Cloud from behind firewalls without opening ports.
Access any Modbus Power Meter or KYZ Pulse enabled meter over Ethernet
- Monitor up to 4 meters or sub-meters in any combination of Modbus TCP (Ethernet), RTU (RS485) or 3 wire KYZ Pulse both A form & C form.
- kW is recorded in 1 minute, 5 minute and 15 minute intervals
- Immediately flow data up to GRIDview for trending and logging
- Instantly view Pre-Configured Trend Screens from any where
- Download Time Stamped Data to an Excel CSV file
- Configure local data logging to transport energy usage to your secure FTP / SFTP server when you want it automatically.
Optionally view locally using GRIDlink HMI
Download Data Sheet: GRIDlinkMVspecr0.0